LAST MODIFIED: 11th October 2021
Merchant: Fresh & Wild Limited
Merchant of Record: Givex UK Corporation Limited
The types of personal data we collect and process from you:
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Credit card information
- Order transaction information including the date and time of the transaction, the gross value of the transaction, and the Gift Card(s) purchased with applicable price(s)
- If you call Givex’s Customer Support, you will be required to verify your identity by providing some personal data. For the purpose of maintaining quality service, calls to any of our customer service lines may be recorded. A recorded message given prior to your call being answered will let you know if your call may be the subject of our random call recording quality assurance program.
We may automatically collect and process the following information about you:
- Technical information, such as IP address
- Login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, and operating system and platform
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators clickstream to, through, and from our Services (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, and length of visits to certain pages; page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs)
When you order an e-certificate for delivery to a Recipient, Givex may require your Recipient’s contact information such as name and e-mail or mailing address. Givex will only use such information for the specific purpose for which it was collected from you i.e. to send the e-certificate.
We may use information from you and about you for the following purposes:
- to enable you to register for a service
- to enable you to purchase the Merchant’s Gift Cards
- to process and fulfil your Gift Card order
- to communicate with you, such as to help verify that data we have about you is accurate
- to administer and improve our Services and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and statistical purposes
- as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure
- for risk control, fraud detection and prevention, and compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- as required or permitted by law
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- members of Givex’s group, which means our subsidiaries, affiliates and related companies, subject to applicable law, such as to host and maintain this website
- the Merchant for its use in connection with the gift card program to which your Gift Card relates, including for Gift Card program administration and customer support, subject to the Merchant’s Privacy Notice
- your Recipient to which the Gift Card relates to fulfil your order
- if Givex is purchased by a company in Givex’s group or by another third party, personal data held by Givex may be transferred to that third party
- to comply with governmental requests, subpoenas, court orders, or legal obligations
- to enforce the terms and conditions of our Services or other related agreements
- to protect the rights and safety of Givex, our customers, or other parties, including sharing information with other companies for fraud detection and prevention, and risk management purposes
- as required or permitted by law
- Necessary cookies to help support the structure of the internet site and services that are displayed to you when using our Services on this website.
- Performance cookies to obtain aggregated anonymized statistics on users of our Services and their browsing behaviour. This enables us to improve the user experience of our Services on this website.
Givex’s storage of your personal data
Third Party storage and processing of your personal data
Givex is a United Kingdom-based company and our merchants, such as the Merchant, and sub-contractors may be located worldwide.
Personal data may be subject to disclosure under the laws of jurisdictions where the personal data is stored or processed, and it may be accessible to law enforcement and national security authorities of those jurisdictions.
How we protect personal data:
Givex takes reasonable steps and efforts to provide a level of security appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal data we collect, including implementing appropriate physical, technical and administrative security methods and safeguards to protect the personal data from unauthorized access, use and disclosure; complying with laws applicable to the collection, use, protection, disclosure, storage, and deletion of your personal data; and using industry standard methods when we collect and transmit personal data.For example,
- we encrypt many of our services using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and 128 bit encryption technologies
- to safeguard against unauthorized access to your account, you may be required to ‘sign-in’ using a user ID and a password to certain secured areas of this website
- we regularly review our information security, storage and processing practices to protect our systems from unauthorized access
- we restrict access to personal data to Givex employees, sub-contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they breach such obligations
Transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal data however we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted for our Services or via the internet.
You are also responsible for reasonably protecting your personal data against unauthorized disclosure or use, such as by protecting your user ID and password for any account you may have on this website.
Your data protection rights
Under applicable data protection or privacy law, you have rights, including:
- Right to revoke consent – You have the right to withdraw your consent to the collection, use, or disclosure of your personal data at any time, except where that withdrawal would prevent the performance of a legal obligation by Givex. Upon written request to Givex, your personal data held by Givex will be removed from our records and a notice of the impact, if any, of that removal will be provided to you. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you withdraw your consent, Givex nevertheless reserves the right to retain, collect, use, and disclose personal data without your consent where we are permitted or required by law to do so.
- Right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal data in our possession.
- Right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal data that you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal data we collected from you to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights.
Please contact us at Givex’s mailing or email address below if you wish to make an inquiry or request.
European Privacy Disclosures
If you live in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, please review these additional privacy disclosures under the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
Information for EEA residents
For the purposes of the GDPR, the data “controller” is Givex UK Corporation Limited, WeWork, Aviation House, 125 Kingsway, Holborn, London, United Kingdom WC2B 6NH.
Our legal bases for processing personal data
For personal data that is subject to the GDPR Article 6, we rely on several legal bases to process the personal data, including:
- when you have given your consent;
- when the processing is necessary to perform a contract with you, such as Givex’s Terms and Conditions and
- our legitimate business interests, such as improving and developing the Services, and promoting the safety and security of personal data.
Personal data processing outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland
Your personal data may be processed outside of your jurisdiction, such as in the United Kingdom, and in countries that are not subject to an adequacy decision by the European Commission, and that may not provide for the same level of data protection as your EEA jurisdiction. We require that the recipient/processor of your personal data provides an adequate level of protection and security, for example by entering into the appropriate written agreements with the recipient/processor and, if required, ‘standard contractual clauses’ or an alternative mechanism for the transfer of personal data as approved by the European Commission (GDPR Article 46) or other applicable regulator. Where required by applicable law, we will only share, transfer or store your personal data outside of your jurisdiction with your prior consent.
This website is not directed at or targeted to children. Givex is committed to protecting the online privacy of children. No information shall be submitted to Givex or on this website by anyone under the age of majority in the country in which he or she resides without his or her parent or legal guardian's consent. If you believe that we have received information from a person protected under child protection laws where necessary parental or guardian consent was not obtained, please notify us immediately, and we will take steps to securely delete that information.
Our contact information:
Attention: Privacy Officer
Givex UK Corporation Limited, WeWork, Aviation House, 125 Kingsway, Holborn, London, United Kingdom WC2B 6NH